We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was just the 2 of us. We loved the house, but note it is completely open plan; the bunkbeds are in the same area as the dining table, the tv-corner and the double bed. We missed that in the description on Homeaway, but figured it out through the photo's on the site.
We loved the outside and used both the pizza-oven and the bbq.
We enjoyed the pool and it was warm enough. We loved the pond and enjoyed watching the frogs.
We had breakfast on the deck, which was lovely, and we often had dinner at the picknick table, except for when it was too cold or windy.
We highly recommend this house.
Recommendations to the owner:
- Add a light under the kitchen cabinets, so you don't stand in your own shadow when using the counter tops.
- Add a way to turn on the light over the stove without turning on the noisy fan.
- Add a way to turn on the shower light, without turning on the fan.
- We found the ironing board, but no iron.
- Replace the kitchen cabinet handles that we improvised with proper handles.
- Provide 2 large towels per person, so you can have 1 at the pool and 1 for the shower.
- Replace the futon with nicer outside furniture and add a proper table.
- Add a fire pit outside and provide fire wood
- Add trees to block the view from the new house to the vacation home and the pool.
- Add more pictures and possibly a video
- Add a floorplan
A casa é muito agradável. Bem localizada, muito bem equipada, tranquila, limpa e confortável. A vista é incrivel. Se tivéssemos de mencionar um pequeno ponto negativo, seriam as camas, um pouco pequenas e barulhentas. No entanto, tivemos uma estadia maravilhosa. Arminda e sua mulher da limpeza também são muito simpaticas. Obrigada para tudo: foi pura felicidade!