bwelcome graça lifestyle & culture apartment is inside one of the nicest neighborhoods of Lisbon. Graça is provided by plenty of restaurants, markets and transports, including the famous Tram 28.
The apartment is located at Graça Square, close to Alfama and São Jorge Castle. It has two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. The balcony is facing Graça Square and River Tagus view.
bwelcome graça lifestyle & culture apartment is on a 4th floor (lift) and it was fully renovated on May 2017. Full of sunlight and amazing views. Just in front of the building you can find a stop of the famous Tram 28.
The apartment has a equipped kitchen (cooking plate, microwave, toaster, nespresso coffee machine, dish machine, fridge and freezer and all kitchenware), one bathroom (hair dryer), two bedrooms (both with air conditioning) and at the living room one table for four persons, cable TV, free WIFI internet and also air conditioning.
Personalized welcome and check-in.
Any assistance do not hesitate to call, email or whatsapp me.
From the airport we advise to take a taxi (around 15€). If you are coming with car You may park on the street however you have to pay at the machines.
We want you to feel completely at home, however we kindly request you the following:
• In order to ensure your safety as well as all your belongings. Please close door and windows whenever you leave. Any damage or robbery will be entirely at your responsibility if this rule is not followed;
• Turn off the lights as well as air conditioning and heating before you leave the flat. You will be helping saving energy as well as acting as ecofriendly;
• Smoking only outside flat or building. Smoking on the balcony is allowed and use of ashtrays is mandatory;
• Have consideration with other neighbors. Close door slowly and avoid noise. Note silence is mandatory from 10pm until 08am;
• Do not move furniture;
• If only 1 or 2 hosts, second room will be locked;
• No liability is assumed for any accident may occur during your stay. It is your own responsibility to have your insurance;
• Please leave the kitchen as well as all flat clean and tidy as you found it on arrival.
Garbage: Please drop your garbage into the container placed at the building entrance. Garbage truck collect it every night (except Sunday).
Check-In and Check-Out:
• Check In – From 3pm till 9pm (Late arrivals extra cost of 25€ to be paid on arrival);
• Check-Out – Until 11am.
• According to Portuguese Law all hosts (adults and children) must present a legal and valid identity on arrival (ID European citizens and Passport other countries citizens).
• Municipal Tourist Tax - Overnight Stays - 1€ / person / night: The tax on overnight stays is applied to guests over the age of thirteen, per person and per overnight stay, up to a maximum of 7 nights per stay.
Thank you for choosing bwelcome graça lifestyle & culture apartment!!!