4 quartos, 2 banho Cabin Isso é ótimo para grandes grupos
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Alemão, Espanhol
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 60 dias antes da data de chegada.
Spacious cabin and good location. Not well kept or cleaned
After reading all the good reviews we booked the cabin and were looking forward to the vacation. We give it 2.5 stars Here are the pros and cons of the cabin.
- Good kitchen space - we were 8 adults and it was great to sit at the island and eat and have a good conversation
- 2 bathrooms - one upstairs and another downstairs
- Not well kept or cleaned - dust is everywhere which shows that it hasn't been vacuumed in a long time. The brown carpet hides the dust but you can see it in on the fireplace and all corners as your u walk around.
- a very dirty wet towel welcomed us into the kitchen as we opened the door. You could smell the wet moldy smell as you walk by
- in the bedrooms, all pillows and bedsheets were with stains and looked like they were left from previous guests.
- the drier had a load of bath and kitchen towels and a panty when we opened it. This is the first place we have stayed at where laundry was left for the guests.
- lastly one room on the east side had bulbs that were out. We replaced one bulb but the other was stuck in the socket
- no body wash in th bathrooms but there were 2 shampoos in one bathroom and 1 conditioner
- the dish washing liquid was almost empty with no replacement to be found in the storage or cabinets
After finding more than two issues as we settled into the cabin, we receached out to the contacts listed on the list in the kitchen and Meghan Potts who is listed as the owner on VRBO
It took us 45 mins to get in touch with Meghan Potts and that too she only texted after we left 1 vm and sent 2 text messages. She initially said the place was cleaned. When we sent her pictures of the issues, she asked that we wash the bedsheets and pillow cases and she would refund the cleaning fee. This is not how we intended to start our vacation especially since we got to the cabin after a whole day of travel. We did the laundry and fixed the bulb issue. The drier isn't working well so it took us over 4 hours to wash and dry 3 loads of bedsheets and pillow cases
We were exhausted the first day but after that the stay was ok. Meghan never checked in. We have stayed at many air bnb type of places, this is the first one with many issues. It's a great cabin if it can be looked after.
Large, affordable, comfortable
We enjoyed our stay at this home located 30 minutes outside Yellowstone. The home is on a larger lot with lots of trees and the possibility of wildlife - very quiet! Kitchen was well stocked - loved the Keurig. No dishwasher - but not a problem this trip since we had plenty of hands to wash dishes! Response time from the manager is awesome!
Bath towels were looking kind of dingy and were not soft (not a hardship - just an observation).
There was only conditioner available in the showers - no shampoo.
Also - the instruction binder needs to be updated. Some of the instructions (regarding dumping the trash) are out of date and caused a bit of concern. However, a quick call to the manager rectified the issue and all was fine.
It may sound like an inconvenience to have to go to the dump with your trash but it really is a simple task. Dumps is close by and the task is a snap.
Overall a good value for a family or group looking to explore Yellowstone or the Island Park area. Close enough to see it all... yet far enough away to be away from the bustle and relax!
Trip To Yellowstone
Overall the stay was very good. A little outdated but was what we needed. They provided washer and dryer, detergent, soap, fire wood, and morning drink.
Such a great place that we wished we could have spent more time there!
We so enjoyed this lovely home away from home. It was so accommodating and easy to be there with our whole family. We wished we weren’t so busy going other places and could have just stayed in and enjoyed being home. Highly recommend it!!!!
A cozy cabin large enough for 3 rambuctious boys to have room to move!
This cabin worked out perfectly for a week with our daughter and her family. It was clean and spacious. The boys had plenty of space to do their own thing without feeling underfoot. We enjoyed the private open space outside and the campfire, too. I was amazed that we had ample hot water for 7 showers and laundry! The beds were comfortable and I enjoyed being able to have the windows open at night.
We had a great time.
Cozy with all necessities. We watched movies, played games, went snowmobiling, and ate.
Meghan was great to work with. Would very much recommend it.
Localizado no coração de Island Park Inn em Área do Mack, o Cabin Waystone está convenientemente localizado a uma variedade de atividades ao ar livre. Barco, nadar, tubo, caminhada, e de quatro rodas no verão; raquetes de neve, esqui cross-country, snowmobile e esqui Targhee Resort no inverno.
Apenas 20 milhas de West Yellowstone e Parque Nacional de Yellowstone, Island Park está longe da correria e do sentimento de que área turística, mas ainda perto o suficiente para desfrutar de tudo o que Yellowstone tem para oferecer-em uma fração do preço.