TV por satélite, ar condicionado completo / aquecimento, móveis de design e camas confortáveis
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 60 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 30 dias antes da data de chegada.
Brilliant stay, great location for the beach and plaza.
Greeted at 10pm by Linda, nice and quick walk round how things work etc.
Fully air-conditioned including bedrooms (god send).
Everything you need included, quick trip to the local Mercado supermarket and away you go.
Security guard at night made you feel safe and it's fully gated and controlled also.
Will be booking again, cheers
Brilliant holiday in superb location!
We had a lovely week despite the weather not being so good last day. The apartment was ideal located right next to the pool and an easy walk to the beach or shops. There is every thing you could need close by and some fabulous restaurants including Little Sicily and Veni were our favourites. In a cloudy day we took the children to the go- kart track which they loved and only 10 min drive away. There is a taxi rank at the end of the road.
The apartment was well equipped and comfortable with lots of extras like toys and games for the kids and was beautifully clean on our arrival with a welcome pack ( pre ordered) waiting for us which was a god send as we did not arrive till 11pm. Loved loved it will definitely be booking again. Thanks
Thank you Sarah for your lovely review - I look forward to welcoming you again in the future
Fantastic Apartment in lovely location
The apartment was immaculate and very well equipped with everything you could ask for. Comfortable beds and furniture and the dishwasher a welcome addition. TV BBC ITV CH4 & 5 plus other English/Spanish channels - wifi was available and there is a selection of books games/toys in the apartment. We travelled from Murcia International took 30 mins in hired car very straightforward. We loved the position of the property right opposite the pool and 5 min walk to bars restaurants etc & 5 mins more to the excellent beach with soft sloping shore into the sea. So safe for little ones. We intend to book again for September - Thank you Sue for a lovely holiday
Thank you I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again.
Had a fantastic stay - lovely apartment and great position close to all amenities - kids loved it Thank you
The property is advertised as a luxury apartment in immaculate condition. This is not true.
1. Toilet wasn’t working when we arrived and we had to fix flush inside cistern as it was jammed. This was done in the presence of the Property Manager.
2. Toilet seat wasn’t fixed and we had to re-fix on arrival. Again while Property Manager was at the apartment.
3. Bathroom hand basin not sealed properly and moves.
4. Bathroom generally very dirty with brown staining around bath, toilet and floors with rotten base to storage unit.
5. Enamel starting to come off in bath.
6. Shower head moves when showering.
7. Back bedroom blind broken and obvious someone has tried to repair it as cover has been removed and debris on floor directly underneath in the bedroom.
8. Bed in this room badly stained with what looks like dried urine.
9. Bird droppings over back bedroom window sill and patio area.
10. Kitchen sink mixer tap not fixed properly and moves around in mounting hole. Property Manager showed us this on arrival and explained she had reported it and had asked for it to be fixed.
11. Washing line reel in utility area broken.
12. Electric fault with lights as some stay on even when turned off.
13. A/C heating temperamental and doesn’t always work.
14. Cooker trips all electrics out when put on.
15. Not enough bedding on arrival and Property Manager had to go and purchase more.
16. Silicone around front door missing in sections and open to outside elements.
17. States sleeps six but doesn’t.
18. TV package not as stated on details.
19. States there is WiFi but there isn’t. Property Manager explained she has previously asked for this to be installed as it is now standard on most rentals.
20. Heating extra cost but never told this. Only told A/C extra but clearly would need heating for winter rental. Not clear information given before booking.
21. Generally the property is not very clean and very dated.
All of these points were agreed with the on-site property manager who informed the owner that our complaints were justified and the property is in need of some considerable work.
We paid through Homeaway to ensure we were covered by the “Book with confidence” guarantee which should cover 100% of the rental to be refunded if the property is not as described.
We booked and paid for six weeks stay and left after only one week and the owner has only refunded 50%. Therefore we will be contacting Homeaway direct for the remainder of the refund as the property clearly falls under their misrepresentation conditions.
Photos were taken of all problems.
Unfortunately this guest seemed determined to complain about every tiny little issue. I don't intend to go through all their ridiculous claims - they did not leave after a week after 2 weeks I offered then a refund if they wanted to leave.
After they left I was contacted by my neighbours and the chairman of the residents committee complaining about the amount of people they had in and out of the property along with the fact they allowed their dogs to foul the grass outside the property with no effort to clean up.
Presumably all the other guests who have given us lovely reviews were staying in a different property!
Fantastic property with everything you need
Spent a week with husband and two boys aged 13 and 9 years old. House was in a lovely condition - spotlessly clean and with everything you needed. It's right at the poolside which was perfect. The complex is lovely - very well maintained and the pool was great. From booking to meeting the very helpful Liz at the apartment when we arrived, all was seamless. All in all, we had another fab week in gorgeous las Alcazares.
Thank you for your review we are delighted you enjoyed your time in Los Alcazares and found the apartment to your liking.
Situado com vista para as montanhas para a parte traseira e um parque para a frente e ainda dentro de uma caminhada de 10 minutos das belas praias com bandeira azul, restaurantes, bares. lojas bancos etc são um nível de 5 minutos a pé. A propriedade fica a 10 minutos de carro do aeroporto de San Javier ainda localizado em uma área residencial tranquila. Há 9 campos de golfe dentro de uma unidade de 15 minutos, incluindo La Manga e os La Serena e Roda cursos recém-abertos. Os descontos estão disponíveis para os golfistas em cursos selecionados. Há um centro de desportos aquáticos e vela a partir das áreas de praia locais com karting a 5 minutos de carro. Ambos histórica Cartagena e | Murcia estão a uma curta com Torrevieja aproximadamente meia de carro de uma hora. O aeroporto de Alicante é de 45 minutos de carro.
http: // www. youtube. com / watch?v = 75V-2WEf9s0 & feature = relacionados
www. los-alcazares. com