tranquila ensolarado luxo. Centro de Londres. Foodie Haven. Teatro. Transporte fácil
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Francês
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 30 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada.
Perfect summer holiday
Quiet and convenient location. Two grocery stores across the street and wonderful restaurant options a 5 minute walk. Less than 10 minute walk to Tube/Rail services. Tube to major attractions only about 10 to 15 minute ride.
Apartment was clean and everything in working order. Plenty of utensils and towels. Check in process was very easy and communication was perfect. Only minor quibble was Wi-fi was weak/spotty. This is a great place to spend a vacation in London!
Great way to visit
Things were good. Supermarkets were convenient. Easy enough to find our way around after 3 days. Thought the property had been listed as Bloomsbury when in fact it was another area. Caused some confusion as we had planned our excursions from the Bloomsbury area. However...we overcame.
Property was nice and bright, with all the amenities we required. There is only one small detail that I would improve on, and I will convey this to the owner in a private message. It didn't completely detract from our experience, but would have definitely enhanced it.
I would definitely recommend this property and Leora.
Had a great time in London staying at Leora’s flat. Easy check in and check out and she was very accommodating to our needs as well. The only suggestion I’d have is to perhaps have a hair dryer available as power converters often don’t work for hair dryers and flat irons.
Hi, thanks for your review. We’re glad you had a great time. FYI there is a hair dryer in the bedroom.
Our stay in London.
Leora’s flat was perfect for us. The neighbourhood is quiet and laid back but with plenty of food options and other services very close by. The Waitrose & Tesco grocery stores are only steps from the main entrance. Farringdon Station is less than 10min walk and various bus stops are 5min walk, so we had the entire city at are disposal very conveniently. Additionally, the train from Gatwick where we landed stops at Farringdon, so the location couldn’t have been much better.
The flat was fairly modern and had everything we needed. Access to the flat was simple and straightforward and Leora was very responsive when we had questions. We have had plenty of very good HomeAway experiences, and this was right up there with them. This was perfect for our home away from home and I’d stay there again without hesitation.
Clerkenwell é um bairro amigável e uma excelente localização para uma variedade de clientes. Tem uma localização central, mas apenas fora do caminho turístico para que você vai se sentir como um local.
- explorando: grande porte - de autocarro, metro e comboios linhas de uma caminhada 3-10min
- Negócios: poucos minutos a pé para a cidade
- Turistas: a pé de St Paul, Tate Modern, Covent Garden, Soho em 15-25min, ônibus direto rápido para Oxford Circus, etc.
- Os amantes da comida: Clerkenwell é um destino para foodie londrinos e visitantes. Fabulosos restaurantes na área de descontraído para estrelas Michelin. Incluindo St John, o Club Gascon, Pantry Modern, Vinoteca, loja Grain Unleashed, Moro, Sushi Tetsu, Foxlow, Morito e Caravan
- Teatro: Sadlers Wells e Barbican Arts Centre (cinema, orquestra, teatro) uma caminhada 5-10 min, teatros do West End 20 minutos a pé ou uma curta viagem de autocarro
- Museus: Museu de Londres, Barbican Galerias, British Museum, St Pauls, Tate Modern uma caminhada 5-20min
- famílias: Perto temos parques infantis, uma piscina, fontes para brincar, banhos turcos, fazendas urbanas e Columbia Mercado das Flores (domingos com flores, música, lojas, comida e um parque).