Sabine DE GRAEVE SOLSUNSOLEIL
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Francês, Espanhol, SABINE DE GRAEVE SOLSUNSOLEIL 10h00- 20h00
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 30 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada.
Torrox Costa Août 2019
Nous avons reçu un accueil fort chaleureux de la part de Sabine dans un studio très propre et tout équipé situé à proximité de toutes commodités .A refaire sans hésitation.
Très beau studio idéalement placé
Beau studio très confortable, parfaitement équipé et idéalement situé, face à la mer. La propriétaire est charmante. La piscine est très agréable et très bien entretenue. Nous avons passé un excellent séjour durant 15 jours et y reviendrons !
Beaucoup de visites aux alentours.
Studio direkt am Strand
Das Studio lag für mich als Joggerin perfekt ziemlich am Ende des paseo maritimo. Das Studio war sehr sauber. Da ich im März da war, musste schon desöfteren die Heizung angestellt werden, die recht schnell auf Temperatur kam. Die Lage war ausgezeichnet. Aber auch das Wetter war (eben März) ok. Ebenfalls war Sabine sehr nett, zuverlässig und kooperativ. Ich kann es empfehlen😀
Thanks a lot for your review. Yes, in winter, as the studio is SO close to the sea, sometimes you need heating.
You have all the confort in the studio SOLSUNSOLEIL Sabine Capri C104, and it is up to you to use them.
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR WINTER FOR NOVEMBER TO MARCH, for stay longer than 2 months.
Torrox Costa boasts the 'Best Climate in Europe'. The Beach and 2 kilometres long Promenade is just go out, and is dotted with exercise machines, play areas and showers. The sunsets are magnificent from this area of the coastline.
BIKING: if you love to have a tour: Xbike, in Nerja rents professional & electrical bikes, for a tour in our mountains and enjoy beautiful views.
Walking/Diving/Golf/Skiing: The Black Frog and Life Adventure will arrange Diving trips, Mountain Bike Hire, Horse Riding. Guided Walks and Jeep Safaris. Southern Andalusia provides opportunities for serious and casual walkers in the national parks and nature reserves. For example try walking from Frigliana to Nerja down the river bed; a distance of about 6 km. Take the bus up to Frigiliana and look for the sign for the 'Ruta Turistica' at the back of the Plaza de Ingenio. Guided walks around this attractive white Moorish town will help you understand the history of the area. There are 2 eighteen hole golf courses within 35 minutes drive; Baviera & Anoreta.
Skiing is just a 1hrs 30 drive away. Slopes are open November to March.
Torrox Costa is just a 45 minute drive from Málaga Airport
There is an excellent bus service from the airport, which stops right at the top of the road and is a 3 minutes walk from the studio. The local bus service is excellent and serves Nerja, Frigliana, Torrox pueblo and other interesting villages throughout the area. A hire car is no needed.
Nerja is 8 minutes drive along the beautiful coast road. Torrox Pueblo is 5 minutes drive, or by local bus service. Granada is just 1h drive. The Alhambra Palace is fantastic-not to be missed. Alternatively you can book coach excursions to many cities in Spain, Cordoba or Seville, Ronda
Præsist det jeg havde forventet mig af en god ferielejlighed, med unika beliggenhed til stranden.
Beliggende ved middelhavet i et fredeligt strandkvarter omgivet af flere gode restauranter, god mad til en fair pris.
Restaurante Arenas havde en helt fantastisk fiskesuppe, og Manollos Tapas-bar altid en vidunderlig dagens suppe, Las Palmeras grill eller friture sardiner med bagekartoffel at anbefale, og den danske restaurante en stor overraskelse med rigtig god dansk mad når den er som allerbedst til en meget fair pris, ikke så underligt at man skal reservere bord i den danske restaurante for at være sikker på at få et bord, for den danske restaurante 50 m fra dette studio så sandeligt en positiv overraskelse dansk når dansk mad som allerbedst.
Dennegang vidunderlige 8 dage på stranden i Torrox-Costa, vi glæder os allerede til et gensyn i 2019.
Gulnara & Jan Ulrik
Thank you for your review. I am so happy you have enjoyed your holidays.
In this area, we eat mainly fried fish like "rosada", or " a la plancha", you have the "dorada a la sal", "espetos de sardinas", etc... and you have " tapas bar" like MANOLO and TABERNA BEACH. it is very common in winter time to eat "Migas", or in summer " paella" con un " tinto de verano drink".
Come and enjoy this place, you have the restaurant just outside with sunbeds on the beach and you can have lunch or dinner with your feet in the sand " Chiringuito LAS PALMERAS ", or go in day tour to the Granada. Las Alpujarras, Córdoba, Ronda, Málaga, Etc.. in a day tour.
A perfect location for a holiday to suit all ages. This comfortable studio is situated in a first line to the sea with excellent views of the gardens, beach and sea. Set within the gardens is a large community swimming pool and also a children's pool, together with tennis courts for your use. ( please advise long in advance if you want to use it ).
The promenade offers excellent walking and an impressive variety of restaurants to suit all tastes. Nearby Nerja is the closest large town, however the area is blessed with several unspoilt 'white' villages such as Frigiliana and Competa close by. Also nearby, Caleta De Velez is a small local fishing port with a marina also for yachts and cruisers. The long sandy beach offers various water sports and available nearby are sailing, fishing, horse riding, and scuba diving. Golf is available at the excellent Baviera Club only 15 minutes drive away, and also at Anoreta Club 20 minutes away. Both of these golf clubs are open all year.
There are the Roman remains of a necropolis and villa just west of the famous lighthouse. If you venture back into the hills behind Torrox Costa, you will come upon the whitewashed town of Torrox Pueblo where you can still witness the typical Andalusian way of life.
There are a range of cultural events throughout the year and details of these can be obtained from the Torrox Tourist office located on the sea front ( in summer ) or in front ALDI supermarket. The famous Caves in Maro / Nerja are well worth a visit. They are located about 4km from Nerja in the slopes of the Sierra Almijara mountains.
There is a bus service to all these places. There is a large shopping centre 20mins down the motorway in Velez Malaga which will service all your shopping needs.
Die Wohnung hat ein Doppelbett mit 1,50 Breite und ein Sofa, welches zum Bett aufgeklappt werden kann. Die Beschreibung stimmt mit der angetroffenen Situation überein. Die direkte Lage am Strand und der Promenade ist super. Die Wohnung ist mit Schallschutzfenstern ausgestattet, damit der Geräuschpegel von fröhlichen Urlaubern nicht stört. Während unseres Aufenthalts war es für die Jahreszeit außergewöhnlich warm, die Klimaanlage arbeitet gut. Die Vermieterin ist sehr nett. Sie ist gut zu erreichen, es ist ihr ein Anliegen, dass sich ihre Gäste wohlfühlen.
Thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you and I am very happy for you that you had a nice moment.
This area is perfect if you like nature and you are a walking lover of the mountains and rivers. In the tourist office of Torrox-Costa, they will be please to give information and details for walking in the surrounds of Torrox region, in Spanish, English, French and German. Or also in Nerja, which is only 10 minutes drive. There you have the Rio chillar river promenade.
What is nice is that after your walking journey, you are back seaside in the studio and even can sleep hearing sound of the sea.
Torrox Costa boasts the best climate in Europe.
A typical Spanish market is held every Monday morning in front of Mercadona supermarket.
* 10 meters from the "tumbonas" ( sunbed directly on the sand ) at the Ferrara sandy beach,
* Torrox-Costa is located between Nerja and Torre del Mar, surrounded by a range of mountains at its background which prevents cold winter wind. The summer breeze refreshes the night in the summer. That is why Torrox-Costa is well-known by having “ THE BEST CLIMATE IN EUROPE” ( over 330 sunny days per year!!!! ), with daily temperature in winter from 15º to 20ºC.
* 5 km of free public sandy beach and some part with small stones,
* Getting out the apartment, you have access, to the flat coastal walk of 2,5km long and sandy beach "Playa Ferrara. The beach, with its Blue Flag from the European Union, with his "chiringuitos" ( beach restaurants ) and "tumbonas" ( sunbed directly on the sand ), totally secure, with lifeguards ( seasonal ) and showers.
* There are 5 big supermarkets like: LIDL, ALDI, SUPERSOL, DIA et MERCADONA, restaurants "chiringuitos", banks ( at the top of the street) , 24 hours open pharmacy, doctors / nurse ( small private clinic 24hrs emergency ), dentists, bus stop ( 300 meters ), taxi stop, pubs, hair dressers, newspaper saler, petrol station, baker ( just opposite ), rent a car, laundry, and the mini market for groceries open Sunday morning with good fruits and vegetables), etc. There are plenty of local supermarkets and a good selection off restaurants on the Prom with Spanish, English, Italian, German and Chinese cuisine.
* Perfect for sport people, biking, etc. Torrox-Costa has a long coastal promenade which runs the length of Torrox Costa resort with a choice of excellent restaurants, typical Spanish bars, terrace bars, pubs, shops, street vendors ( seasonal ), Tourist office, outdoors fitness equipment, runway beach soccer and basketball for free use given by the City Council, Tourist Office. This region is a very well know tourist area famous for it's climate, cosmopolitan life styles and history. A typical Spanish market is held every Monday morning.
* Torrox-Costa: The Costa del Sol is one of the most popular destinations for holidays having a temperate climate, it is popular with sun seekers the whole year round.
SABINE DE GRAEVE SOLSUNSOLEIL
HOW TO GET THERE ?
* BEACH: 10 meters from the "tumbonas" , depending season you can rent them.
* HIGHWAY / MOTORWAY: direction to Málaga or Almería and the mountain village of Torrox Pueblo: 4 km,
* NERJA and its caves: 8 minutes by bus or car,
* BUS stop: 3 minutes walk. Frequent buses to all locations. Bus station at 15 minutes walk.
* GOLF Añoreta 18 holes: 20km
* MÁLAGA PORT and downtown: 30km,
* International AIRPORT of MÁLAGA Pablo Ruiz Picasso: 40 minutes by motorway ( 55km ),
* AIRPORT of GRANADA and the downtown: only 1hr. , 100km
* Sierra Nevada SKIING RESORT, which has hosted world cup events, 1hr 30 min.
* AIRPORT of ALMERÍA and the downtown: 1h30 min. 155km
* Port of ALGECIRAS (Morocco Ferries): 190km,
* French border by Irún: 1000km Ferry ports at Santander/Bilbao approx 600 miles, 10 hrs by car.
* French border by Perpignan: 1180 km
How to get there ?
* From Málaga Airport:
- Taxis are always available. A single journey from Malaga Airport to Torrox will cost approx 60 / 65 Euros and take around 40 minutes. We would strongly recommend pre-booking a taxi to avoid being over charged at the airport.
- Car hire: All major car hire firms operate from the airport. A hire car is optional. NO CAR NEEDED IN TORROX COSTA. All is easy walk.
- Bus: There is a regular / excellent bus service from the airport to Málaga and every hour from Málaga to Torrox-costa.
* By own car:
Taking the Mediterranean motorway A-7 ( AUTOVIA DEL MEDITERRANEO towards “Motril – Almería “ or “ Algeciras” ) you take exit number 285 and you get down to the sea.
* If car, there are free parking space in the surrounds.