luminoso apartamento estúdio no centro histórico de Florença, perto da Piazza Pitti
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Francês, Alemão, Espanhol, Russo, Italiano
Casas de banho
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Regras da Casa
Não permite animais de estimação
Crianças são bem-vindas
vivi la mia casa come fosse la tua
Política de cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 7 dias antes da data de chegada.
I want FULL REFUND. Waited for over 1hour and no one came to let us in! Was not able to stay at this property!
Senza infamia e senza lode
Lo spazio era piccolo e disposto male, ma non mancava di nulla. Bagno non molto confortevole... staff gentilissimo, location centrale, camera indipendente (silenziosa e tranquilla)
Appartamento ben tenuto, si trova in ottima posizione. Molto cordiale e disponibile il proprietario.
Da migliorare la comunicazione dell'intermediario che gestisce la proprietà sul portale...
The location of this apartment is wonderful. We loved being in the Oltanaro area of Florence, an incredible city! Fabrizo, the owner of the building, was gracious and full of historical knowledge.
The apartment itself is small, as stated in the description, and the closet pretty inaccessible, due to two chairs blocking it.
The price was fair;beds not too comfortable. No frills!
It was great fun walking around in a true neighborhood and getting a bit of a feel for life there.
Very quiet and clean. Best location with its own good restaurant and walking distance to nearby subway enterances.
Centrally located and Cute
This apartment was perfectly located for my traveling friend and I. Although smaller in person than it looks on the VRBO site it was adorable, clean and had a rustic appeal. Also was a quiet place.
- A few minute walk from the Palazzo Pitti and not too far to walk to sights like Ponte Vecchio bridge and other exciting sights to visit.
- The food at a 15% discount at the family restaurant below the apartment was excellent too.
The only downside to this apartment:
1. We found it odd that before we checked out, there is a rule we had to empty the garbage pales in the apartment before we left.
2. Although excellently clean with very nice linen, the beds were not that comfortable but that seems to be the normal in most Euro apartments.
All in all if you are looking for an apartment that is clean, close to sights and safe for your belongings and an excellent restaurant below this is a great place to rent!
Maria Luisa, her father Fabrizio and her brother Aleksei were excellent host.