8 persons, 4 bedrooms, 4 WC and 3 bathrooms - Swimming pool
Lars Volker Hansen
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Alemão, Sueco, Dinamarquês, Norueguês
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
Não haverá reembolso no caso de cancelamentos feitos após o pagamento.
A gorgeous house with excellent facilities in a beautiful location.
We had a wonderful 2 weeks in this beautiful location. The house itself is lovely, we spent days just relaxing by the pool, eating dinner on the terrace, star spotting and drinking the local wine. The owner Lars, could not have been more helpful, was easily contacted and provided us with all the information we needed. We visited local beaches, had days out in Nice, St Tropez, St Maxime, Fayence and Lac du Cassien. We ate in most nights but the village has a few good restaurants and a good bakery and local supermarket. Definately somewhere to have a relaxing peaceful holiday but with lots to do within easy rreach. We loved every minute,thank you Lars and family.
We loved the house and the area.
We will go back again another time, it was the perfect place to relax.
Very quiet area.
A wonderful family holiday - the best ever.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this property. The property is in a great location, just a short drive from Frejus. The villa is very comfortable, clean, beautifully furnished and the kitchen extremely well equipped. The pool is absolutely fabulous.
The pool is sunny all day long and both young and old spent a lot of time near the swimming pool looking at the mountains, the awesome sunsets, grill and dinner on the terrace, we could go on.
We also enjoyed the village, especially the fact that the children could walk to the boulangerie every morning. The wonderful town square of Bagnols is just 5 minutes away... a "must see"!
We are very much looking forward to returning as soon as we get the chance. Warmly recommended
Thank you very much for the kind words.
We would love to welcome you back another time.
A peacefully beautiful location and beautiful villa
Having never stayed in France before , we chose the villa and location , hoping it would match the pictures . The villa surpassed our expectations , and the location was stunning !
We swam in the pool all day , then ate in local restaurants at night . The villa has everything you would need for the perfect holiday . The owners were thoughtful and helpful .If you want to experience the best of France , then this villa has the location and the homely feel , to give you the perfect holiday .
I would recommend this to anyone -))))
Nick and Jenny / England
A perfect piece of French Paradise.
This was our second visit to the Bagnols property.
We are a family with two teenagers.
The house is well thought out and everything is available,even down to wine coolers and candles.
The view from the balcony upstairs is relaxing.and breathtaking.
One can either BBQ or take a walk into the town for dinner, then enjoy several night caps whilst the pool and garden are lit up in all its glory.
We will be back there if possible in a hearbeat.
Fantastisk dejlig ferie
Vi havde 14 fantastiske dage. 6 voksne og 4 børn. Dejlig poolområde. Pænt og rent overalt. Dejlige store værelser. Hyggelig lille by med gode restauranter.
The ideal location of the House in the beautiful hills above Bagnols en Foret offers many experiences within ½ hour drive by car:
* The beautiful Mediterranean with sandy beaches.
* St. Raphael with palm trees and seafronts, fish market and excellent restaurants.
* Frejus with medieval pedestrian streets, interesting shops and ancient Roman buildings.
* Provence's famous wine route starts from here with lots of opportunities to visit the beautiful châteaux with wine tasting and wine shopping.
* The lake St. Cassien
* 8-10 charming small mountain villages of Provence with the weekly market days, cafes, and more.
* Many walks in the wonderful nature just outside your door.
* 19 golf courses e.g. Enderol and Terre Blanc (10 min.)
* Other highlights include the Gorges du Verdon (France's Grand Canyon)
* Cannes and St.Tropez is reached in about 1/2 hour and Nice in 45min.
* Art lovers can use the holiday to visit art museums on the Côte d’Azur (Picasso, Matisse, Léger, Chagall)