Condomínio à beira-mar direta, 3 quartos, 2 banheiros, (8 pessoas)
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 60 dias antes da data de chegada.
We had a great time. Great location.
Could have been a little cleaner.
Expected more for the $$$. Several things being addressed could have made our stay so much better!
Quite disappointed. We normally spend the same price range when we go on vacation and this one was far below what we normally get for that range. Several issues really did impact our vacation greatly.
• Upon arrival many dishes in the cabinets were dirty.
• Old coffee in the coffee maker, had to clean ourselves.
• Guest room ceiling fan looked as if never dusted. Ceiling vent looked the same with black grime on it.
• Had to ask for zip ties from a neighbor for the guest bed frame was broken. Had to bind it together to make it work for the week.
• Comforter had a stench, could not use it.
• Kitchen sink faucet has a leak.
• One of the bar stools wobbly like top is about to pop off.
• Main bathroom door was hard to shut, and loud. Impossible to shut quietly, doesn’t fit and had to be pushed hard to make shut.
• Oven set to Celsius rather than Fahrenheit, could not see any way to change.
• Were told about microwave install, but were not told when, luckily we were there when he came.
• No one ever came to hook up ice maker, had to buy our own ice.
• Down spout in master shower was loose and needs caulk.
• Both toilets need new valves inside; Very slow filling up.
• Toilet in main bathroom was loose and wobbly.
• Storm door outside living room would not open all the way.
• Needs painted severely. Rust on every nail hole outside.
• No carport or stairwell lights worked. Made it difficult at night.
• Air condition could not keep up through the day and main unit in carport needs cleaned; coils are filled with dirt and webs.
• Since this unit is on the top floor with no cover it could use a table with an umbrella. It was nearly impossible to go out and relax during mid-morn-afternoon due to the extreme heat from absolutely zero shade.
• Maintenance guy who came to fix lights on the balcony gave no warning and came twice. First left the light covers in the chairs, left, never said wasn't done. Second time we were not there, which bothers me, and then left bulbs on chairs, indoor stool left out there, bolts, screws, allen wrenches, and wood SPLINTERS all over the deck!
Overall would not recommend. This place was not worth what we paid for what we had to deal with. Did not plan to go on vacation to hassle around with all of these unaddressed maintenance issues. If these things were taken care of our vacation would have been so much nicer!!
I am so saddened and shocked by this review. As you can see by the other 59 excellent 5 star reviews of my beautiful condo I have never had a guest claim they were so miserable while staying at our amazing oceanfront condo before. This guest never once contacted me during the entire time she stayed there so I had no idea she was so unhappy. All of her issues could have been addressed during her stay if she had chosen to contact me just once during her visit (other than the fact that the sun shines on the deck which most people like at the beach). We have a 24 hour cleaning guarantee- if there is something that is not up to par our cleaning team will happily come back within 24 hours to make it right. We also have an on call maintenance company that is extremely responsive which is another reason why our guests love our comfortable home. I personally stayed there the week before this rental and had an amazing family vacation. During that week we also installed brand new stainless steel appliances- an oven, microwave, and huge new fridge so the kitchen is like new. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience and really wish I was given the chance to make things right during her stay. We love sharing our beautiful beach home with our wonderful guests and will continue to strive to make our rental experience the best on the beach!
Great stay in Kure Beach
We loved the location - short stroll to the beach, right by the pool and an incredible view from the back porch. The bright blue/green water made it feel more like Florida or the Caribbean than North Carolina!
A Nice Summer Getaway
We were at the unit for a week. It and the Ocean Dunes resort worked really well for us. Kure Beach was also a good fit since we tend to look for a calmer environment.
We really enjoyed our stay.
Good location. Interior nice.
What you see is what you get!
I stayed in many hotels, vacation rental places (though first time in VRBO). I usually expect the reality to be not as good as the pictures online, but Jen's property is exactly what I saw the photos online. Seven of us stayed for three days but it didn't feel crowded at all. The quiet beach was amazing. The only drawback was that we had to drive to the indoor pool at the rec centre. I wish all the amenities were close by, but that is just a minor concern.