Condomínio, 1 Quarto + cama Convertible (s), 1 Banho (Sleeps 2-4)
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 7 dias antes da data de chegada.
Great place at a reasonable price
I reserved late in the game and was skeptical with this being the only reasonably priced property with the amenities I was looking for. However, was pleasantly surprised, as it was everything I had hoped for. Free covered parking was a nice amenity.
The condo was the perfect place to stay during our 4 night stay near Park City. The condo had everything we needed. It's within ~15 minutes from "downtown" Park City and within ~40 minutes from Snowbird and Brighton/Solitude ski resorts. The heat worked great which was good because it was cold and so grateful to have covered parking spot. The only issue we had was the lockbox; it was extremely difficult to open and we tried to call the office within office hours but nobody picked up. Eventually we were able to open the lockbox but were not able to close it at the end of our stay. The lockbox is the only issue we had.
Nice, clean and comfortable
We enjoyed our stay. We were looking for the hot tub and believe it may be under all of the snow. That was our only disappointment. The advertisement for the condo lists that it has a hot tub. The condo was very comfortable, clean and nice.
Everything was there as promised on the website. Very clean place. Sofa bed was comfortable
Things That Could Help
- There are no instructions on how to connect to WIFI.
- There is no map of the Powderwood Complex to identify the hot tub and other structures.
- There are no instructions for playing the TV. When I first turned it on I was greeted with “No Signal” although I could see the cable box has a light on it. I eventually tried a the input button and fished around until I got a selection that worked.
- There are no instructions for the fireplace. I did it get to work once I found the correct switch.
- The refrigerator runs almost constantly. It does not appear to seal very well. We found it’s best to push near the bottom of the door.
- One more large pot would be a help.
- The switch for the right front burner is very difficult to turn on.
- The kitchen is well appointed with plates, glasses, and silverware. There is a reasonably good chef’s knife.
- The pots and skillets are good quality.
- The stove / oven work well and are easy to use.
Great place with everything you need
We stayed for 10 days during Sundance and loved it! The place was clean, cozy and had everything we needed. It's conveniently located 3 minutes from a bus stop that takes you to the Main street. Plenty of shopping and dining options around as well. Thank you, Carol! I didn't wanna leave:)
Tubulação da neve, escolas de esqui numerosos para jovens