Casa, 2 quartos, 3 banheiros, (4 pessoas)
Signature Vacation Rentals
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 60 dias antes da data de chegada.
Great location and the home is well equipped with lots of storage. Easy check in and checkout process. We will definitely stay again.
Beautiful beach house
Beautiful craftsmanship everywhere you look in this home. Fire place at a touch of a button. High end appliances in the kitchen , comfortable beds, lots of amenities and a gorgeous beach location made for a lovely vacation.
Only thing I would change is the patio furniture it’s getting old and tattered.
Property manager Kevin was quick to respond when I had a issue and Spencer helped with the booking process and both were very professional .
We would love to come back!!
Dream Spring Break
My family and I had an incredible time! The house is beautiful and had everything we needed and more! Thank you for some wonderful memories.
Hi Deryn, We're super stoked that you made some wonderful memories. We hear that from practically everyone that stays here, so we're glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you come back again in the future.
Great little house..the way the management handled it not worth the money we paid
We paid almost $700 per night and found:
•Carpets were filthy •no vacuum said motor was broken @ repair shop
•2 rolls of toilet paper - no spares •chair upholstery needed cleaning • we had our dog
with us and had the gate at the top of the deck closed so he didn't get out; the service people came for the hot tub and left the gate open-dog got out. Happened again
when someone came. No paper napkins, no trash bags, no pepper, no batteries in the battery operated candles in living room, no channel. guide for direct tv; had to surf hundreds of channels just to find CNN,NBC etc. Unless someone just
has to be at the beach and this is the only option, I suggest looking at options. The fee was 4 star+ . the service and quality maybe 2star. They probably should have put in their
instructions "we don't do much; you're on your own.
Hi Alfred, seems we couldn't do anything to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable, but I will say that we did not abandon you. We came out to the home three different times during your 7 night stay to assist you and we addressed all your concerns. Additionally we met you at the home upon your arrival to give you a personalized meet and greet upon check in.
Just OK but right on the ocean
Property is 40 feet from active railroad track! 100 feet from the freeway. However the sound of the ocean muffles the other sounds.
Arrived to big dead rat in front yard! No face towels, only one roll of toilet paper and WIFI that is a joke.
Now it is right on the ocean on an unrestrictive beach so dogs unleached or just about any thing goes! Close to small restaurants and nice little town, 10 miles south of Santa Barbara
Hi Robert, sorry to hear that Padaro Sands wasn't to your liking.
1. Railroad track is disclosed in the description. It doesn't stop the many repeat guest that have been coming back year after year. And you're correct, the sound of the ocean surf drowns out the noise. Thank you for clarifying that.
2. Thanks to the K9 noses of Max and Harper for sniffing out the rat and alerting us to it's presence. Once you made us aware we came out right away and took care of the issue. That's customer service!
3. The home has three bathrooms and each bathroom had a full roll of paper on the dispenser and one more roll in each of the bathroom cabinets. We started you with five rolls of toilet paper. However, to provide you with the best customer service, when you called we promptly brought out a new six pack of toilet paper to the home for you. Great customer service.
4. WiFi. I talked to Kevin and he said you never mentioned any issues with the WiFi during your stay. I know how frustrating it can be to not have reliable internet. We are always available to our renters for emergencies and non emergencies. Since you reported the WiFi post stay, I went out to the home and checked it personally to make sure there were no issues. I rebooted the cable modem and the router, and during my test I was downloading 50mbps which is more then fast enough to stream multiple 1080p movies from multiple devices.
5. California beaches belong to the public. There are no such thing as private restricted beaches in California. Ordinary folks are allowed their rightful access to all sands between the water and the mean high tide line.
6. Easy access to Santa Barbara, Carpinteria and the small little village shopping center that is walking distance from the home.
I really hope that you were able to enjoy some parts of your stay with us. If you ever decide to come back we'll be certain to make sure the home is perfect for you next time.
March on Padaro Lane
A great location and orientation to beach, pleasant and quiet .