Moradia, T4 + cama Convertible (s), 2. 5 + Banhos, (8 pessoas em camas)
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 60 dias antes da data de chegada.
Is a wonderful home in a perfect Northstar location.
Beautiful mountain home with lots of great amenities
Northstar Mountain home exactly as described and pictured. Well stocked with amenities. House was very comfortable and spacious for 6 adults and could have held more. Owners were super responsive to questions we texted them during our stay which was much appreciated. Having the free shuttle to and from Northstar village was a bonus as we did not have to take our car. Would definitely come back on next trip to Northstar.
Lovely stay in a great location!
This home made for a perfect stay with family over the holidays! There were a number of updates around the house (e.g. the kitchen had new countertops and appliances, bathrooms were updated) and you couldn't ask for a more convenient location to get to skiing at Northstar and fun at the Village: a free and easy shuttle that stops at your door and comes within five minutes of requesting! It was great not having to worry about parking.
The home was well-furnished and clean, with plenty of the essentials -- like toilet paper, towels, etc -- to get us set-up and feeling at home quickly. I would highly recommend this home for a ski getaway!
amazing location, lovely hot tub
We enjoyed three days of skiing in Northstar. This lovely house has ~5min free ride to the village and equipped with everything we want: hot tub, fire place, fast internet. We'll definitely come back if we have future trips to Northstar.
Fabulous Northstar Rental!
We just returned from spending 4 nights at this beautiful home in Northstar. My family has been skiing Northstar for almost a decade and renting various homes/condos in the area. This was definitely the most comfortable and convenient place we've stayed. The home is perfect for two families and has all the modern conveniences. We took advantage of all it had to offer; hot tub, free shuttle to the village, beautiful kitchen with all the amenities, and the awesome music library. We skied/snowboarded 3 days and loved coming back to a warm and comfortable home each afternoon.
Comfortable, modern home close to Northstar
A group of 8 of us stayed two nights to ski at Northstar. It was raining all weekend so we spent more time in the house than most! Here were the high points:
1. The house is nicely finished, and modern throughout.
2. The internet radio was great - i think we listened to Journey Radio for two days. And the hot tub has speakers outside too!
3. The hot tub was great for adults and kids. Right off the kitchen so no long walks in the cold when coming back in.
4. The water is heated by an on-demand heater, so you'll never run out of hot water.
5. The bus came 5 minutes after we called and had us at the base of Northstar 5 minutes after that. Talk about easy.
6. Safeway is 10 minutes up the road for buying food for dinner etc.
7. The kitchen is larger than it looks, with plenty of room for three adults to move around and help with dinner etc.
8. The dining room table seats 8 easily - great for breakfast and dinner.
The owners were great to work with and fast to refund deposit. Overall the house was warm, roomy and comfortable and a joy to stay in. Will most certainly come back if we choose to ski Northstar again.