Condomínio, 1 Quarto + Den, 1 Banho (4 pessoas)
The Hinsdale Group
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 60 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 30 dias antes da data de chegada.
When everything is so perfect, where can we begin?
* A spacious, immaculate oasis in the City, offering breathtaking views of the Bay. Perfect location for sightseeing - a short cable or walk to all the major sights, transit connections, or local business districts that will have you feeling like a city denizen.
* Impeccably appointed - this is the nicest vacation rental in which we've stayed. Nothing was lacking - from the well-stocked kitchen, to the high speed wireless to plan our adventures, to the luxurious bedding and towels.
* Perched atop Russian Hill, panoramic bay views surround you. We spent every evening on the huge balcony - which offers a vista from Alcatraz, past Treasure Island, to Yerba Buena - and the park across the street gives you a stunning vantage to watch the sunset behind the Golden Gate
* Transit is a short walk away, and you head down the hill to either the wharf or Union Square via historic cable car. Insider Tip: Purchase a Clipper card at any Walgreens or at the Clipper service center at Powell Station, load it with a multi day Muni pass, and never worry about cash or exact fare for transit.
* The downhill walks are lovely - but the real fun is coming uphill. Feeling winded? No worries - stop and catch your breath while you explore some of the beautiful and secluded gardens as you roam the neighborhood.
* Got a car? You've got a garage - a must in a parking-starved city!
* The wild parrots bid us good morning nearly every day - watching them frolic while we enjoyed our coffee was a treat.
THE RENTAL EXPERIENCE
* Working with the renter was top-notch. Communication was excellent, and we had no trouble finding and accessing the home. We would absolutely rent from them again.
San Francisco Gem
My wife and I just concluded a one month stay at this property and we were impressed with the accommodations, view, location, management company, etc... Breakfast on the balcony overlooking the SFO Bay was a great way to start the day. The parrots of Telegraph Hill often paid us a visit each day. They were so close you could almost reach out and touch them as they dined on the berries from the nearby trees. The unit came equipped with everything we needed. It was wonderful to watch the fog roll in and out of the SFO Bay throughout our stay. You could even hear the harbor seals during the day. When we could see clear to Sausalito, we knew the weather would be perfect that day. The location was fabulous. One needs to be ready to tackle the hills though, but it is worth it. The end of the street is what we called the secret garden, a beautiful garden walk down to Leavenworth St. We took it every few nights when we wanted to get some gelato in Little Italy. The management company and owners were very accommodating whenever we had a request. The neighbors were also very friendly. They made us feel at home. We will definitely be back...
Immaculate, Spacious - Best View!
We can not say enough positive things about this property. We had the pleasure of staying in this apartment while our teenage daughter studied at the San Francisco Ballet during the summer. The apartment is immaculate and spacious. The view must be one of the best of the city - full view of the Bay - enjoy watching the boats pass by! The master bedroom is beautiful with smart details such as a dressing area just outside the bathroom. The second bedroom is lovely and sufficiently large enough for a month-long stay. Well laid out kitchen with all the necessary amenities. The neighborhood is unbelievable, right in the middle of Russian Hill - walk to local restaurants, groceries, and boutiques. You will feel like a local living in this magnificent and convenient part of the city. Public transportation abounds (cable, bus, taxi). Most importantly, the management is fantastic. We had a modest problem with the refrigerator and management bent over backwards to make it easy for us to have it fixed. You could not ask for a more caring and efficient property manager than this. I am a frequent business traveler to San Francisco and generally stay at the Ritz Carlton on Stockton. If I could, I would opt to stay at this gem every time!
Fantastic Russian Hill Condo--Great View, Plenty of Room, Very Comfortable
We travel a far amount and love San Francisco. We have stayed in grand hotels (e.g., the Westin St. Francis on Union Square), tourist venues near the Wharf (Wharf Inn, Columbus Motor Inn. Sheraton, etc.), and B and B condos throughout the city (Filbert street, Greenwich near Coit Tower, etc.). Never have we enjoyed a place so much as Russian Hills Condo on Greenwich. From the very convenient parking (garage attached to the condo), to the "walk through" laundry between the garage and the condo, to the very spacious and well-appointed living area. The deck from which we were able to view a good bit of the America's Cup activity on the Bay was great. The "Parrots of Telegraph Hill" were frequent visitors and nothing thrilled us more each evening than driving into our garage just a block up Hyde Street from all the craziness of Lombard with picture takers, gawkers, and assorted others. We could (and did) walk out for dinner several evenings but mostly enjoyed the wonderful kitchen and the spectacular views off the deck. The location was perfect for us--a lot of walking but also a lot of exploring of the city and the Bay area by car--always conveniently parked and accessible. This was, by far, our favorite San Francisco "home" and we would recommend it unreservedly for a couple or even a small family coming for an extended stay. We felt immediately at home and hated to leave.
What a terrific place to spend a month. I wish we were still there!
Home Away from Home
From the moment we walked in we knew we had made the perfect choice. Lovely apartment. Perfect location. Move space then we anticipated. View was fantastic. Comfortable in every way. San Francisco neighborhood at its finest. Highly recommend.
Amazing condo in great location!
I rented this condo with my elderly mother and spent three weeks in SF over the Christmas holidays.
The condo exceeded all my expectations, it was comfortable, spacious and the kitchen was a delight to cook in and had all the necessary equipment. The place was very clean, the beds comfortable, the wifi worked perfectly, and the view onto the bay each morning as I opened the bedroom curtains was spectacular!
The owner was very professional and immediately responded to any queries. There is a laundry room available, which was a big plus.
The neighborhood is lovely, with many nice restaurants and wine bars. I would recommend Milano on Pacific, otherwise everything was within walking distance. Loved exploring the North Beach area, Union St. and even walking into the city centre didn't take more than 25 mns.
My son lives nearby in Nob Hill, and it was so easy to meet. The cable car runs on Hyde St and it is a fun ride into town.
I would highly recommend this place for a longer vacation at any time of the year.
2 raquetes de tênis, basquete, acesso a Hyde / Powell Teleférico (1 quadra), Tai Chi em Washington Square (4 quarteirões de distância)