Cabana, 1 quarto, 1 banheiro, (Sleeps 4)
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 7 dias antes da data de chegada.
My wife and I had a wonderful weekend relaxing, reading, talking, hiking and recharging our spirits. This cabin was simple yet had everything we needed to relax. The owner was very gracious and insured we had what we wanted for a comfortable stay. We will definitely be back again. Thanks so much.
The cabin had everything we could possibly need. It was absolutely perfect and we look forward to returning. Beautiful area. Hiking was great and a fire at night was fantastic. We plan to return when it’s warm enough to be in the water. Thank you Bryan!!
Not as I expected, over priced
The place was clean, but rough around the edges. Smelled musty and over priced for what it is. Had to buy our own firewood for outdoor pit because wood that was there was too big to get the fire started. Even then, it had to be going really hot before it would burn what was there. My husband kept laughing about how one of the key words used for the listing was “luxury.” Owner answered all of my questions and offered maps and information about the area. That was appreciated.
Carol, thanks for your response. I do try hard to provide the essentials including outside firewood, paper products, cooking spices/oils, coffee, linens, and bathing/cleaning products so you don't have too go to the store. I'll see if we can cut the outside wood into smaller pieces. We also allow free use of the kayaks, life jackets, fishing poles, and other water gear. Not sure on the "luxury" comment as no where on the website do we have that word? Oh well. Thank you again for staying with us. Bryan
I booked this property for the weekend of 10/19-10/21 and looked very forward to the trip. Then, unfortunately, the flooding came. Bryan reached out at first and let me know there was a possibility the trails would be to muddy to enjoy and offered to exchange weekends or cancel. As the dates approached, Bryan reached back out and let me know the lake was already over normal levels and was expected to continue rising. I cancelled the reservation at that point, but felt the review was important to note the communication. Thank you Bryan and I will re-book with you soon....sending positive vibes the water stays away from your cabin.
This lil house was just perfect! The only thing we brought was our clothes. our food & drinks . Everything that was needed was there! The hiking was phenomenal and the lake was to you! Had great access to the water and trails. We enjoyed it so much! Brian was great he even let us check in early and stay late! I would definitely check this little place out. Absolutely perfect!
We had such a great time on our Lil mini vacay!
The lake house was stocked and furnished with everything you could possibly want or need. I only brought clothes and food and that’s all I needed. Brian was so nice he even let us check in early and we could have stayed late but we didn’t. Had to drive 4 and a half hours to go home. We will for sure be back! Was a short walk to the water and we really enjoyed the hike around the lake as well. Definitely recommend this place!
Lugares para ir / o que fazer em Lake Whitney:
• Lake Whitney State Park: P. O. Box 1175, Whitney TX 76692
• Dobre Walling Lake Park: Localizado na costa ocidental em meados do lago. De Whitney Dam, vão para o Ocidente, em 22 e vire à direita na 56. Proceda de uma milha, em seguida, vire à direita na 2841. O parque é no final da estrada. Três pistas rampa para barcos e área de natação. $ 2 taxa de lançamento. Aberto todo o ano. Operado por US Army Corps of Engineers. Belas vistas do penhasco no final do parque e cervos de roaming.
• State Park Meridian: 173 Park Road 7, Meridian TX 76665,
• Dinosaur Valley State Park: 1629 Park Road 59, Glen Rose TX 76043. Veja as pegadas reais de dinossauro na cama da calçada de calcário, juntamente com figuras de dinossauro lifesized exibidas nas árvores circundantes.
• Monumento Nacional Waco Mammoth. Um deve ver para as crianças. Conservações reais de ossos de mamute sob o telhado com o serviço do parque nacional. Steiner Blvd, Waco, TX.
• Cell Block Museum em Hillsboro: o museu serviu como prisão do condado até 1983 e está listado no Registro Nacional de Lugares Históricos.
• Magnolia Market at the Silos: Apenas uma movimentação de 30 minutos para ver Chip & Joanna Gains a mais nova loja em Downtown Waco.