Story 3 Waterfront Condomínio, 3 Quartos + Den, 3. 5 banheiros, piscina, cais, (8 pessoas)
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 60 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 30 dias antes da data de chegada.
Beautiful home on the bay!
Susan was great! She was very quick to help me with any questions. My family loved the house! With the pool, bay, and ocean all there, we always had things to do. The house is so clean and very nicely decorated and stocked!! Thanks, Susan!!!
Dear Deborah, We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay and that the accommodations worked out. It also helps when the weather gods send plenty of sunshine. Please consider staying with us again. We'd love to have you!
Clean, great layout, and beautiful view!
My family of four stayed here for the week of August 18-25. We found the townhouse very clean with a layout that allowed my family of four adults to have their own space as well as a living room where we could all get together comfortably. Getting to the beach was just a short walk or drive across Coastal Highway, which was never an issue since the access is directly in front of the subdivision. The best part of our stay was the view of the bay!
Dear Ann and Family,
Thank you for choosing our home for your Fenwick vacation! We are so pleased that the layout worked for your family. Easy access to the beach is one of the best features of our home, however, the views from the back of the house are probably my favorite! We'd love to have you back next summer!!!
The unit was absolutely clean,fresh and perfectly updated. I’ve been coming to Kings Grant for 25 years and this unit is fabulous, not to mention the area. A no brainer.
Dear Joe and Family,
Thank you for choosing our home this summer. We are glad that the accommodations were comfortable. We are always delighted when a guest has been enjoying King's Grant for many years. That means you love it as much as we do... Please join us again!
Truly outstanding shore home with lovely sunsets!
It was a wonderful week on the bay and beach. The place is both beautiful and comfortable, with an brand new kitchen and nice baths.
The beach and the bay are fabulous amenities! We are glad that you enjoyed the location and the renovations!. Thanks for choosing our home for your Fenwick 2018 vacation! We hope you'll consider our home for another stay!
Nice location but house needs work
We decided to take a last minute vacation to Fenwick and this was the only unit available that met our needs.We have been visiting the area since I was a kid.
1. The set up was great for
my parents, my in laws, my husband, myself and our two kids. There are 3 floors.The bottom floor has an open den (no door) with a pull out sofa and a half bath.This worked well for our 6 year old.The middle floor has two bedrooms. The master has a balcony, queen bed, and a full bath with a tub.The bedroom down the hall has a queen bed and bath.Upstairs, in the loft, there is a single day bed with a trundle that can be lifted to bed height to create a queen bed. There is also a full bath with a tub.
2. The sunset was incredible
3. The kitchen was well equipped
4. The screened in porch was great with nice cross breezes
5. The owner sent all the information ahead of time.She was quick to respond with anything we needed and tried her best to remedy issues
6. The access to the bay and the ocean without a long distance walk was nice and the pier and the pool as well
7. The beach was not crowded
1. The house was dirty. Mold in the bathrooms, kitchen, and ceiling of the living room.My dad is allergic and got sick during the stay.The house wasn't cleaned well before we arrived (sand and hair in the bathrooms, lower level wasn't vacuumed, powder all over the vanity in the master, blood on throw pillows upstairs, crumbs and stains on the sofas, dirty tablecloth).This house needs a thorough cleaning!The owners were responsive and sent the cleaners back.They did not arrive when scheduled and ended up coming our third day. Didn't see much of a difference when they left
2. The shower size in the second floor bath. It's tiny. The bathrooms really need a rehab!
3. Walk to the beach was a bit dangerous with kids. Crossing Route 1 with a 55 mph speed limit was scary
4. Parking. We were given 2 passes (could not find the third).We would use a piece of paper to write the unit number/dates in the third car and place it on the dash then park in a spot that wasn't numbered as directed by the owner.We would still get a "citation" with a threat to tow every morning
5. The fridge water.Do not drink! Tasted horrible and made us feel sick
6. There is a random set of glass slider doors in the bedroom upstairs that lead to the hallway making it not very private
Overall, I can see the potential in this unit but I think it is priced too high for its condition
Dear Becca, Thank you for choosing our home for your late summer trip. I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad there were some things that you enjoyed and hope you got some great family photos.
Unfortunately, the house did not meet your standards, even after sending the cleaning crew back (on Monday) to take care of whatever you needed. I am sorry for that.
Since you've been coming to this area since you were a kid, I'm disappointed that you found crossing Rt. 1 an issue for you. When our kids were much younger, we drove across and unloaded. We left the sand chairs and umbrella in the car the entire week! It was all about making things easy for our family. That might be an option for future vacations you take to the area.
From mid-July, we had several electronic conversations, one of which was regarding your need for additional parking. I explained that I could not guarantee an additional parking space BUT gave you specific instructions for the location of an additional third parking tag, located in our home. When I arrived at our home the morning you left, the tag was exactly where I explained to you that it would be.
My reason for suggesting you use a piece of paper on the dash was that I assumed you were already using the additional tag. Flyers are used by our management company to ensure ample parking is available for the use of our owners and guests.
Thanks for the interior design editorials. I'm glad you see the potential in our home.
Overall my family and I had a wonderful time. Fenwick Island is the perfect location. The beach is a short walk and was never crowed and was beautiful. We were close to shopping, resturants and attractions but away from the crowds. Great family place. The home was spacious and we never felt crowded. The kitchen and bathrooms could be updated. We were only given 2 parking passes and we could have used more. The owners were very responsive and made our stay stress free.
We are glad that you enjoyed Fenwick Island. Your description of the beach, restaurants, shopping and attractions is so accurate.
It is unfortunate that you did not communicate your need for an additional parking pass to us, as we would have tried to accommodate you and your family.
We hope you were treated to great sunsets off the back of the house and took lots of family photos.
Thanks for choosing our home for your Fenwick 2017 vacation! We hope you’ll consider our home for another vacation!
Comunidade tranquila localizada na Little Assawoman Bay e no Oceano Atlântico. Aproveite a solidão ou vá até a cidade para o café da manhã no Jimmys, almoce no Just Hooked ou jante no One Coastal. Mercado do fazendeiro em Fenwick nas manhãs de segunda e sexta-feira. Desfrute de passeios de manhã cedo ou no início da noite, passeios de caiaque ou de bicicleta. Há muito o que fazer ou escolher para não fazer nada!
Nós mantemos um fichário de visitantes em nossa casa, com muitas idéias para passeios, restaurantes, etc.