Lindo e amplo estúdio com acesso privado.
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Festas/eventos não são permitidos
Não permite animais de estimação
a $250 deposit. $100 will be non-refundable
Crianças são bem-vindas
OK for older children but not babyproof
Idade mínima do arrendatário:21
Ocupação máxima:2 (até 2 adultos)
Not 420 friendly/no smoking in or out of the room. Go to your car or hike. There will be a $250 fee accessed for the cleaning if you do.
Additional charge of $5 a day if there is another bed to be made, more than 2 people.
Please provide the names of all parties in attendance
Política de cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 30 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada.
Beautiful space to relax and unwind
Great host. Debra gave advice on hiking in the area and provided bagels with cream cheese and homemade strawberry-rhubarb jam, milk, coffee and orange juice for breakfast. She also left us chips and homemade salsa for a snack after our hike. Very thoughtful. Thank you!
Thank you Crista you were a pleasure to host! Come back anytime:)
Only stayed one night out of 3
We planned to stay 3 nights but 1 night was enough for us. It was described as Luxury, but we did not find this to be true.
1. You must park on a wood chip trail. Your shoes get dirty enough the sign says remove shoes before entering the room.
2. We were on a 12-14 day trip and our suitcases were very heavy we had to carry them because they would not roll on the path.
3. The bed might be fine if only 1 person was sleeping in it. It is up against the wall on 2 sides and a table is across the foot of the bed. If you need to use the restroom in the night, you must wake up the other person and they must get out of bed to let you up.
4. The bed felt ok when we first went to sleep but soon became very uncomfortable. They know the bed is a problem because there are 3 options to try and make the bed better. Their letter states if you have a problem just call, they will help. At midnight we were not going to wake them up for a solution.
5. The afternoon when we arrived the room was warm. We knew they did not have central air but assumed there would be a small unit like a hotel has that we could adjust for cool air or warmth. There is no temperature adjustment.
6. The TINY bathtub is cute but dangerous for seniors or anyone with limitations. It is taller than most tubs but has no handrail to hold on to while getting in or out of tub!
7. We came to Colorado for the mountains views and see things we are not used to in our area. The comment “Sit on the Porch and enjoy a glass of wine” we had hoped to do just that…..but the porch was very small and our view for the most part was garlic plants. The yard did have several pots of flowers but no view. After seeing some pictures of the area, we did think we would see a lake or mountains, but neither were in view.
I am sure for one person, that packed light, had no expectations and didn’t mind some of the negatives they would have enjoyed the little room and the treats that were left by the hostess. It just did not measure up to other locations we have rented from VRBO.
I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay! As you may have researched on the sites we're listed on, our 5 star reviews are a result of the tireless effort and energy put into making sure our guests have nothing less than a 5-star stay. We genuinely care about our hosting experience and do this because we love it. I did look at your other reviews and saw that dissatisfaction with your other stays are a common theme, even though ours was 1/3 of the cost.
Perhaps, if you answered me back the 1st evening (when I asked if you were comfortable or needed anything) I could have provided you with a cooling system. It was a record breaking hot day and I have a portable air condition placed just outside your room.
I rearrange the room for guests according to their needs, number of people, etc. It would have taken only a minute rearrange the desk and bed to access to the bathroom without disturbing your partner. You however, had booked as only 1 adult guest, not two.
Re: an Unavailable mt. view, you can see the mountains through the dense and beautiful forest that is our backyard. The photo I posted was of a hike near the country club and pond (a few minutes away by foot). There are many contextual photos to show that we are not situated atop one of the mountains. We are 100% transparent in our descriptions.
I offer not only access to my many vegetable gardens, but you also have access to an entire private yard with many beautiful flowers, koi pond/koi, as well as a number of seating areas, etc. If you walked a few feet you would discovered an entire oasis for your enjoyment.
Yes, my renovated 1922 claw foot tub is small. I've not considered a handrail since I did not list us on the booking site to be handicapped accessible.
We ask you to remove your shoes since it's a valuable, antique, Turkish rug in the home, and our family considers this a courtesy in every household.
We wish you luck, happiness, and satisfaction in the rest of your travels.
We were looking for a place to stay in close proximity to Spruce Mountain Events for a wedding. This was the perfect location. Debra was amazing, she really thought of everything. We had coffee w/Cream, bagels, cream cheese and jam for breakfast, snacks and tea. Thanks for an amazing weekend retreat! We would definitely return.
Beautiful location, comfortable beds, clean and excellent hospitality!
Staying here was like staying at a bed and breakfast. The host treats you like family and wants you to contact her for any/all your needs! The queen bed was super comfortable and clean! My son slept on the day bed which he also said was super comfortable. He said he felt like we were in a Hotel Suite and he was right! Everything you need to wake up late, enjoy some coffee or tea with breakfast (some homemade) supplied before you even have to leave your room! The host is super nice and has great communication and her hospitality is terrific. Great place to come and stay and relax. Wonderful hole-in-the-wall restaurants nearby (about 10-15 minutes away). Not too far from Castle Rock (15-20 minutes) and even Colorado Springs (about 30 minutes). If you are looking for a peaceful place to call home away from home, definitely book this place! It is also not too far from the cities both north and south, as well as attractions like Pike's Peak and Garden of the Gods. If you are someone that needs to be connected to the world via cell service 24/7, this may not be the place for you as it is possible your cell service won't work. There is WiFi though (TV with Netflix, Hulu etc), and you do have use of a landline, so you are never without communication. The host even allowed us to give our her cell number in case of emergency. We never missed having our cell service! Plus...cell service did exist for us just a few miles towards town.
Exceeded our expectations!
My daughter was turning 18 and it was her desire to have a private retreat on her own. Debra so graciously bought balloons, placed flowers and even made a vegan cupcake for her. She welcomed my daughter as if she were family and my daughter LOVED her and her stay there. The place was nicely decorated, quiet and very comfortable. My daughter was able to cook her special meals and felt right at home. We are definitely returning here! Thank you Debra! 🙏❤️
I'm honored and so happy you chose my home out of many to send Amy for her 18th! I could hardly let such a huge milestone go by. She's a delight and an amazing young lady, you did great Mom!♡ so very wonderful to have met her and do hope she'll come back soon. Best of luck at school♡
Estradas para alguns dos melhores ciclismo ou motociclismo no estado. Caminhada fantástica em todas as direções. alugar cavalos para o dia, sair na feira de Renn ou fazer compras nas lojas