Executive Villas Florida
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Português
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 30 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada.
The house is very homy... So convenient w/ restaurants, pharmacy, gas stations nearby. Also very close to universal studios and disney world! We'll definitely stay here again!!!
Modern with all the amenties we needed!
Our family of 4 adults and 3 children enjoyed our stay. The kids especially enjoyed the private pool. The house was spacious and had all the amenities we needed for our 10 day stay. It was located about 20 mins from most of our destinations and close to shops and restaurants. We would definitely consider staying here again!
Great place! Very clean and the pool was a great addition!
Great property! The large community pool heat was not working and disappointing. Thank goodness for the house pool! Thanks for sharing this wonderful property!
Loved it! Perfect for our family of 10!
Our family loved this gorgeous place especially each bedroom having its own bathroom! We also loved the community pool, kids splash pad, the ice cream shop and gym! The only down side is the complex is under construction but overall we were very happy there!
Great Property, Great Value, but...
The house overall was great. Nicely furnished, very clean, spacious, comfortable and functional. It is located within a reasonable drive to Disney World and anything you need is close by. However, there were a few issues during our stay:
1. First and foremost, it was far too difficult to contact a live person when problems came about during our stay. We called numerous phone numbers to include the emergency number and emailed, but did not get answers or responses to our messages in a timely manner. That to me is unacceptable.
2. We were NEVER given a code to open the gate to enter the community. If it were not for the exit gate being up sometimes and/or another kind guest sharing a code, we would not have been able to get into the community. Again, this is unacceptable.
3. Our requests to have the pool heated was NEVER fulfilled. We left messages as well as spoke to someone over the phone (when we were finally able to reach someone). This definitely put a damper on things.
4. The water temperature in the bathrooms did not get or stay hot.
5. Here we are over two weeks later and there still has not been a response regarding something that was left behind.
If our issues had been properly addressed, our stay would have been delightful. You be the judge.
The unit it's self was very nice, clean, and well decorated. We did have some issues. First of all beware that this is a new development and this unit is right next to the construction. Dumpsters and work trucks all over. I wouldn't say that this is the safest neighborhood either, our car was broken into and ram-sacked. Luckily I only had $5 and a phone charger stolen. The guard gate is a joke! One side is always up so anyone can enter at anytime. Our second night there we smelled a strong odor of gas. We figured it was coming from the dryer so we turned it off and waited to call the management company first thing in the morning. Once I reported the problem they said they would send someone over and we didn't have to be there. We left for the day and when we returned we turned the dryer on and still smelled the gas. I called again and they said they would send the gas co out. The tech found that the dryer needed a clamp and adjustments. Called the management co the next day to let them know what they had told us and were told someone would be right out. NOT, 7 hours later no one showed. Problem was all the towels were wet and we couldn't get ready to go out that day. When the maintenance man finally showed (MILAN) he was very difficult and argumentative. Like we had broken the dryer, argued and cussed at us. He finallay called the gas co and they verified what he needed to do. I tried to call the owner of the company but still have not received a call back. It's ashamed to have people like that working for your company. Other issues were pool was dirty and very little hot water.