Villa, 3 Quartos + cama Convertible (s), 2 banheiros, (Sleeps 6-8)
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Francês
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 30 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada.
Very beautiful villa and surrounding property
Very beautiful villa and surrounding property
John was very easy to work with
We all had a great time
Thank you 😊
Great place to stay and a great owner to rent from.
First and foremost, John is very thorough and responds very quickly to any questions that we had. The 3 bedroom villa was very clean. We had 6 people and we had more than enough space to sleep and move around. The showers and baths were all tile and up to date. ( as advertised and expected the water pressure was low on the lower shower). The key codes for the door were easily changed to our very own. Beach access is right outside back sliding door. The pool is private along with the laundry room for owners guest only. The Wifi is very fast and only had to be reset maybe once a day. The walk to Atlantis was a short walk down casino drive. Which will save on taxi fees. You have to go to Solomon's Grocery store for groceries at Harbor Bay shopping plaza. They will set you up for a ride back after shopping. This will save you a fortune.
We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend.
Everything was just as described! Beautiful property and a great location!
We enjoyed our stay. We really like the beach and the pool. Sunrise is a great place to stay.
Thank you for your positive comments and hope to see you again in the future.
This is our third time in the Bahamas and our second time booking with John Fitzsimons. We had our son, daughter in law and grandson with us. We will definitely book with John again. He and his manager, Diane, were just great. Thank you John and Diane.
Ken, it was a pleasure to have you and your family stay and look forward to your return.
Sunrise 15 - March 2019
Overall, the villa met our expectations. The location was great as it was close enough to Atlantis to visit via a short walk and far enough away to not have to deal with the hustle and bustle and loads of tourists. While not located directly on the beach, it was just a short 2 minute walk past the pool and down the stairs to the beach and turquoise blue ocean. The place itself generally had everything we needed. Any questions or issues we had were quickly addressed by John as he's very attentive to his guests.
Because the place is more affordable than the expensive hotels, there are several minor things (first one more than minor) that could be improved:
1) The security staff. Make sure they are trained to understand that the villas are not part of the hotel. When we arrived we were told we didn't have a room and couldn't go to the villa because the security person didn't realize they were different parts of the resort. As a result, we were freaking out just before midnight when we arrived from the airport. Luckily, we were able to get in touch with John who helped clarify this with security. Honestly, if security wasn't there, we could have just walked to the villa ourselves since we had the passcode.
2) Water pressure. While i understand this can't be controlled, there is very little pressure making it difficult to get sand off without a lot of rubbing and it makes the upstairs shower accessories (several different types of sprayers) useless since there isn't enough pressure to notice any difference. You can definitely take a shower, but don't expect a lot of pressure.
3) Downstairs shower is wedge shaped making it quite difficult to take a shower and move around. My daughter ended up using our upstairs shower instead.
4) Main bedroom dresser drawers are broken (at least 3 of them) so couldn't use them since they would just fall out when you pull them.
5) I think the batteries in the TV remote are dead but i got around it by using the cable remote. Only issue is the last guest must have turned on captions so we had captions on all the channels and couldn't find a way to turn them off. very minor issue.
6) It would be great if there were more plastic cups. There were a few glasses of different types but would be good to have a matching set of at least 4 matching cups or glasses. I'm guessing other guests must have dropped a few over the years.
But again, overall a great time, just some minor things to consider improving.
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the issue you encountered with the new security personnel. We have on order more dishware and glassware.
We are shipping in more controls (batteries sometimes get displaced).
We are continually adding to each property- new barbecue has arrived recently. We added memory foam for additional comfort. Will address status of furnishings and access to storage. It was a pleasure to interact with you and ensure you gained access when there was confusion to guide you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thank You.
Dolphin visualização no Lagoon Island e Atlantis
mais comum questionário Como fazer uso de amenidades Atlantis.
Aquaventure passar-o acesso de todos os dias para piscinas, praias e passeios de água. (observe as praias são públicas e estão sempre acessíveis, sem custo)
Descubra Atlantis Tour- Todos dia de acesso ao The Dig, Ruins Lagoon, Predator Lagoon e relha Lagoa d'Água, incluindo visita guiada (piscinas e toboáguas não incluídas)
Dolphin Cay- pergunte no Discover Atlantis Centro de Bilheteira
Estes Centros de ingressos estão localizados
Fora restaurante Beira d'Água
A entrada Dig
Ao ficar tão perto de Atlantis você tem acesso a essas atividades, mas tem o luxo de espaço e conforto em baixo para terra preços. A maioria dos veranistas passar o tempo no Atlantis, centro de Nassau, a praia, snorkeling ou mergulho Diving- então por que as taxas de remuneração de hotel quando você vai fazer uma variedade de atividades?