- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 7 dias antes da data de chegada.
What a perfect stay for my trip to NY. Audrey's place was super clean, well stocked and accessible. I'd stay here again in a second.
Very nice apartment minutes away from everything in Auburn.
This was our first time staying in an Airbnb. It was fabulous the property was beautiful and extremely afffordable. Audrey was wonderful too. She answered all of my questions quickly before and after our stay. We were inspired to do this in the future! If we have to return to the area we will definitely try to stay here again!
super nice place to stay for two, clean, spacious, well located
great spacious clean place to stay, very comfortable
Thank you for choosing us for your visit! it was a pleasure to have you stay.
A perfect place for us. The apartment is furnished beautifully, and is very comfortable and inviting. Everything is very clean. The kitchen is set up for most anything you need. The bed was so comfortable! The bathroom is a dream! Location is close to Auburn and Owasco Lake.
Great location with some drawbacks
We picked this rental because it was right near Owasco Lake and a wedding we attended at the Springside Inn. Overall it met our needs and was good value for money. 3.5/5 stars
- Great location on the water. Lots of interesting birds and can launch boat/kayak.
- Host was easy to communicate with and made check in and out very simple.
- Convenient parking.
- Great apartment fixtures with full fridge, stove, microwave, washer, dryer, iron, huge shower, great TV, comfy bed and couch, shampoo, etc.
- Good wifi.
- Convenient to Auburn, Owasco Lake, Skaneateles town and lake. Even Ithaca if you don't mind a beautiful 1 hr straight shot drive down Cayuga Lake.
- No A/C. Lots of windows but some didn't open or didn't have screens. Sleeping with the windows open was a little challenging because of neighboring house lights and noise.
- Basement apartment plus no A/C meant it was very damp and quite musty smelling.We dried our towels in the dryer as a result.
- It seemed like flies were getting in from somewhere. We killed quite a few.
- Some of the windows need more substantial blinds. The sliding bedroom doors did not close all the way either so we were a little concerned about light coming in and also privacy.
Hi Jenny, Thank you for staying with us, I wish you had addressed your concerns when you were with us. We would have done our best to correct them. The apartment has never been damp before, so I was quite surprised to hear that it smelled musty. The humidity was 90-100 percent during your stay, so that probably contributed to that fact that your towels wouldn't dry. I'm looking into installing a dehumidifier for times when the when the humidity is a high as it's been this summer.
I can assure you that no one can see into the apartment when the blinds are closed. The blinds on the windows are 2 inch blinds. The smaller ones on the doors do provide privacy but may allow light in. The sliding door had been broken just before you arrived, so we will check again to make sure it is hanging correctly.
I hope you had a safe trip home.