3 quartos, 1 sofá-cama Queensize, 1 banho - pode acomodar até 8 pessoas ou mais
Jon and Sangsang
- Idiomas :
Casas de banho
Sala de jantar
Regras da Casa
Festas/eventos não são permitidos
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house
Permite animais de estimação
MUST notify owner that you are bringing pets
Crianças são bem-vindas
Owner prefer to be notified the number and type of pets you will be bringing. Please bring your own pet blankets to cover furniture.
Smoking inside the house is strictly prohibited. There is evidence that you smoked inside the house. There will be a fine of $50.
Política de cancelamento
100% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 14 dias antes da data de chegada. 50% de reembolso se cancelado pelo menos 7 dias antes da data de chegada.
Great place, good value
I could think the experience was worth it for the occasion and in my wisdom I'd like to not pay attention to the small things but the communication between the owner & us was slow to say the least. We had a late night arrival and the grass was not welcoming & lizards were crawling everywhere outside on the porch. The lighting to enter home was not operational. For the most part the house has way more than any other place we have stayed in terms of extras like pots, pans, cleaning items, kitchen condiments etc. The downfall for a large family is the bath room was out dated w/ toilet made for toddlers but bigger than that we had ant problems in bathroom, kitchen, and living room and my feet were invaded with ant bites! The grass was attended to while we were there but the person doing it did not blow clippings away so we had to sweep away but he returned shortly to fix. The oven in kitchen never came on. We were reduced to grill and stove top. The bed had issues that had to be addressed and the owner came by to attend to things as quick as they could except ant concern, but a family member was asked again how many people were staying in home. We were also told the areas in which we could eat at within home at that time. The problem I have is if i have to pay a cleaning fee what happened to the cleaning needs before we got there? Ants have to have an entrance to get in whether food is left out or not. Overall the location is great but there where patched holes within the house ants crawling on my computer & bee hives in grilling areas we had to tackle. House needs better attention & upgrades for asking price and through cleaning.
1) Oven and light by the entrance were working perfectly, we found out that it was operator error !
2) They might have seen few sugar ants, exterminator was immediately called to come out to spray entire house. The house is regularly sprayed, as it is rainy season, ants often look for dry areas to survive. Sugar ants doesn't bite, she said she was itching all over because of ant bite! Lizards live in Florida, I saw 1 or 2 lizards in the front porch. She exaggerated !
3) They broke the bed, I fixed it immediately.
4) She complaint about grass cuts, she arrived when my lawn guy was in the middle of cutting the grass. She saw a debris in the walkway, she texted the owner and complained that the walkway was dirty and someone ( referring the lawn guy) entered the house ! I told her there is no way the lawn guy has access to get inside the house because he doesn't have access code then she kept quiet ! At the point, I knew what kind of guest I am dealing with !!!!!!
5) When I entered the house to address the bed issues, the house was a mess and looked like so many people staying in the house, so I asked the lady ( her aunt) how many people are staying because I have a right to know how many people are staying in my guest house. She was so mad that I asked the above question. She was rude and disrespectful in her text message!
6) The inside pictures of the rental house including picture of bathroom are posted on VRBO website. If you feel bathroom is outdated, didn't like it. Why booked and complained later !!!
7) My housekeeper had to do deep cleaning after they left. Sticky stuff most probably syrup was spilt everywhere living room, kitchen, and bedroom ! food in the bedrooms ! They treated the place poorly and disrespectfully ! I had to pay extra $$ for deep cleaning !
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUEST AT ALL ! Wherever she stays she will not be happy , will always have something to complain about.
One of the best places we've stayed
Our family typically uses VRBO properties 2-3 times a year, so we've seen quite a few places over the years. This was easily one of the best places we've stayed. Nice house, very comfortable beds, easy to access location, and well stocked with everything you might need.
The only "downside" is that its further from the beach than it appears - about a 15 minute drive. Just be aware of that when making your plans. But, its centrally located to lots of restaurants, stores, and activities in the greater Tampa area. Plus, its located in a nice quiet neighborhood.
If you're looking for a place to book when coming to the area, I definitely recommend this house!
Very cute place. Spacious, for its size. Comfortable rooms and convenient location.
This place has everything you need
Seven adults and one toddler were comfortable...we could have even left our pack and play, as there was one available!
Thank you for staying at our place and thank you for being great guest and thank for leaving the house nice and clean.
Exactly as advertised
The property was clean and well maintained.
Thank you for staying at the guest house.