2 badrooms, 1 casa de banho e jardim com churrasqueira
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Francês, Espanhol, Italiano
Casas de banho
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
Não haverá reembolso no caso de cancelamentos feitos após o pagamento.
Lavagna, perfect to se everything on the costline of Italy!
Fantastic place to stay if you sant to se Cinque Terre ord the other way to Portofino. The house (top floor) is so nice with a balcony to the sea and a big patio (with a barbeque) in the shade, nice place to be after bech! The house is well located with small grocerystore, bakary, lokal pastabakary and a few good resturantes. 10 min walk to bech, 25 min to trainstation (easy to go everywere).
Mauro is very nice and helpful if you need enything, or advice.
We stayed for 2 weeks in july 2019, and we highly recomend to stay here!
// Bengt & Helen
Schöne Wohnung mit Blick auf das Meer
Schöne, gut ausgestattete Ferienwohnung mit allem, was man braucht, sogar Kaffee, Salz, Öl und Zucker in der Küche. Die Kinder waren von den Zitronenbäumen mit vielen reifen Zitronen im Garten begeistert. Es gibt zwei Terrassen, eine hinter dem Haus, die andere mit Blick auf das Meer. Die Wohnung war sehr sauber und hat eine angenehme Größe für 4 Personen. Freundliche und schnelle Kommunikation mit dem Vermieter. Der Ort Cavi inkl. Strand sind nicht so überwältigend, aber es gibt eine gute Busverbindung nach Sestri Levante und Chiavari. Auch mit dem Zug ist Cavi zu erreichen.
Dagmar and her family are beautiful persons. They left the house in perfect condition. Excellent family.
Everything was great!
We had a great two weeks staying at Mauro's apartment. There is nothing negative that I can say, but here are a few points of interest:
- The internet is great. If you have to work while here like I did, you will find the internet speeds more than satisfactory for any kind of work. I had download speeds of around 70 mb/s and upload speeds a bit less than that.
- You might want to bring an adapter for the normal Germany plugs to the smaller Italian outlets. It is the same voltage but sometimes the larger plugs don't fit. You can pick one up at any of the local Chinese shops for around 1,50 eur.
- Parking is wonderful and directly in front of the house. If you've ever been to Italy you know this can sometimes be a challenge. In Lavagna and surrounding areas itself, I found the parking to also be satisfactory with plenty of free parking, as well as paid parking for a small fee (I think 1 eur. per hour).
- There are three moka pots for making coffee as well as a coffee machine. We couldn't find coffee filters in any of the stores we went to, so bring some of your own.
- If you are partial to your own pillow, I'd recommend brining it. The pillows in the apartment were not so comfortable. But it was ok.
- There is an iron, ironing board, and hairdryer in the apartment, so you can save some space and leave yours at home.
- All the appliances and cookware needed for cooking at home are there and there is a nice gas stove to use.
- If you want to use the outdoor grill you should bring your own kindling. We couldn't find any so didn't have a chance to cook outside.
- The house is built almost like a typical German house, which was great because the interior never got hot even on the hottest day we were there. I think it was 32 degrees highest when we were there, and still cool inside with the windows and shutters shut during the day.
- There are mosquito nets on the windows. We found they were a bit finicky to shut, but once they are down they work great (and you will need them because there are lots of mosquitos!)
Overall great time at Mauro's place. He was always quick to respond and very friendly. I can highly recommend this place! Thanks Mauro!
Schöne ruhige Wohnung und nah zum Strand
Es hat uns sehr gefallen! Die Wohnung ist erholsam gelegen und gut ausgestattet. Morgens haben wir beim Bäcker in der Via Pavia frische Panini geholt. Für Ausflüge sind wir entweder direkt unten an der Via Aurelia in den Bus gestiegen oder am Bahnhof Cavi in den Zug.
Underbar utsikt med endast 94 trappor ner till Cavi och stranden.
Utplatsen på baksidan var perfekt skuggig så vi åtnjöt både middag och frukost
där. Huset var svalt och skönt nattetid då man hade alla fönster med myggnät fördragna
och sedan vaknade upp till den fantastiska utsikten över hela bukten
Una famiglia splendida, educata e attenta che spero di poter avere ancora come ospite.