Nice surroundings, but house needs maintenance
Comentário Enviado: 16 de Junho de 2012
Data da estadia: Maio 2012
We have stayed in your 'Villa Theodora' apartment for two weeks in June 2012. The area in and around Paliouri is really wonderful, as well as the whole peninsula of Chalkidki! With lots of astonishing views on mountains, rocks, villages, beaches and the sea. Also the little resort of A ef Sin is cute and quiet. But, as we already wrote in the guestbook, together with earlier visitors: to keep the house attractive for holiday lovers, the house really needs some attention and maintenance!
This is something you maybe cannot deal with instantly, but we have been fighting the ants in one of the bedrooms for 2 weeks.
- the boiler in the small shed is leaking, the washing machine is not functioning at all (and we wondered for how many years the machine is already broken!).
- The coffee machine is incomplete and cannot be used.
- The main door of the house can only be closed and NOT be locked!
The swimming pool (10 metres walking) was empty and needed reparations, so could not be used during the month of June. We were able to swim in the swimming pool of the hotel.
- All books present were about WWII.
- There were no beach towels, only bath towels, and only 2 pcs. of household textiles.
- Some of the walls have difficulty with the stucco and paint, probably due to humidity. - The tennis court is closed for a long time already, because of the broken floor.
- If you like snow, you can watch television: we could not fix the right position of the tv-antenna for most of the channels!
We are sure that when all these remarks on the house are fixed you really have a wonderful place in Chalkidiki to have holiday without any disappointments and unpleasant daily inconveniences!
Resposta do proprietário: Dear Mr. Eddy,
first of all thanks for being my guest.
after reading your comments i have to say that i am schocked and i think that what you are writing is unfair.
in the last 7 years more than 70 familys have been in my house.
their comments are totaly different than yours.
no one was fighting with ants.
i was in the house yesterday and i checked the boiler. it is not leaking.
the television is working by SAT NOT by antenna, and it was working when you arrived and it is still working. you can receive more than 1000 channels.
you stayed in the house 14 days, you never called me about the coffee machine, about the washing machine, about nothing.
you prefer to write this things after you are back in your country.
this is great, because now i can help you.
unbeleaveble and unfair.
i dont offer beach towels. i am not responsible for the tennis court.
it is not true that all the books are about second world war, but even what is the problem?
the washing machine is not working. thats true, but how can i know and what can i do if you tell me this after you fly back.
it is true that the pool was defect during your stay. i told you this and i asked you to use the other pool of the complex. this can happen to everyone.
there are no nice words from you, for example that you found drinks in the fritch, like water, juice, beer, wine, coffee.
Votos úteis: 3/3
Considera que este comentário foi útil?